The use of chemical fertilizers on crops can have adverse effects on waterways caused by chemical run off of the excess fertilizer the over abundance of nutrients in . I think some of the other answers missed the point of your question ill try to give you several short answers 1 you can apply too much more than the . How fertilizers harm earth more than help your lawn chemical runoff from residential and farm products affects rivers streams and even the ocean. The effects of chemical fertilizers are not widely spoken about this is partially because they are largely untested we understand there is a risk of . Chemical fertilizers provide minerals which dissolve in water and are immediately available to plantsbut these may not be retained in the soil for longthey may
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.